The Ring (2002) dir. Gore Verbinski
Doctor: Samara, how did you make these pictures?
Samara: I don’t…make them…I see them…and then…they just…are.
Doctor: Samara I need you to start telling me the truth.
Samara: Can I see my mommy?
Doctor: No, Samara. Not until we can figure out what’s wrong with you.
Samara: I love my mommy.
Doctor: Yes you do. But you don’t want to hurt her anymore. You don’t want to hurt anyone.
Samara: But I do, and I’m sorry. It won’t stop.
5. The cast of Pulp Fiction
6. Of course, Tarantino
7. Thirteen Ghosts
11. Honestly, none.
14. Each of the Transformers movies, especially the 2nd one, those movies are bullshit
19. The Thing (1982)
25. Lars von Trier
30. The Dark Knight ending
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.
- VHS, DVD or BluRay?
- Cinema or at home on your computer?
- What was the movie that made you fall in love with movies?
- Who is your #1 director crush? (because everyone has more than one)
- If you could have drinks with the cast of one movie which one would it be?
- Quentin Tarantino or Martin Scorsese?
- Favorite B Movie?
- Favorite film from 2007?
- Comfort film(s)?
- A film you love for its aesthetic
- A movie that you hate from a director you love
- Exploitation Films or French New Wave?
- Derek Cianfrance or Steve McQueen?
- A movie that made you uncomfortable and why
- A movie you regret paying for
- Long epics or short indies?
- Cate Blanchett or Kate Winslet?
- Least favorite genre?
- A movie you want everyone to know about
- Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
- Describe yourself in three films
- A movie you couldn’t watch with your parents
- Favorite sex scene?
- Do you prefer to watch movies alone, with friends or an audience?
- Nicolas Winding Refn or Lars von Trier?
- A movie that portrays your ideal world
- A movie that makes you nostalgic
- Cannes or the Oscars?
- Favorite country for cinema outside of the UK, U.S. and Canada?
- Favorite movie ending?